Selasa, 20 Juli 2010

my man!


i'm in love with Leonardo DiCaprio since i watch him in Romeo + Juliet. then DiCaprio shake the world with his role on Titanic. i love the way he smile, and the way his sight from corner of his eyes. nowday he looks mature (old :p) with whisker on his face. well this is not just about his face. his acting never disappoint me. my favorite role is in Catch Me If You Can, he looks young, wild, smart, and passionate.

his full name is Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio. Born in Los Angeles November 11 1974. His mother is German and his father is Italian. his girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna is Russian model. I thought he will never get married (i wish) hahaha. he has The Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation, concern about environmental issues and wild life. visit http://leonardodicaprio.org/

DiCaprio said :
"The best thing about acting is that I get to lose myself in another character and actually get paid for it. It's a great outlet. As for myself, I'm not sure who I am. It seems that I change every day."
it's great! thats why he always total on his role.

his latest film is Inception. i watched it with Raisa and Dwi. i feel so highly entertain by this movie! complexity of the story, great acting of the cast, amazing special effect, and Leonardo DiCaprio :))
in my opinion, think DiCaprio become a reference to judge a film (is it good or bad), if DiCaprio is one of the cast, i will have no reason to not watch the film.

2 komentar:

sweetheart mengatakan...

the best actor in this golden generation of movie

Annisa Amalia mengatakan...

yeah i think so :D